Tuesday 12 June 2012

Trade ideas for June 13: Euro, Cable and Yen

Expected downside did not materialised. Short level triggers were not hit either (thank God)! Risk is still rebounding and I am still waiting for Japanese Yen to finally make its move!

EURUSD
Break of the almost flat trend should bring Euro down real fast while upside break from the box targets 1.26 min and 1.2670 max, IMHO.

GBPUSD
So far a surpsingly strong pair. Is it leading the rebound in risk? If I get long this pair, I am wondering if I should push my luck beyond 1.5646 since pennant width is approximately 220/225 pips

USDJPY
Japanese Yen and its crosses (Euro being exception) seem to be in Cup & Handle formation. Below I am focusing on the most promising ones


GBPJPY

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions and ideas are welcome but let's keep it civil please